I teach courses about multiple imputation and statistical programming in R to students, companies, statistical professionals and applied researchers. Most of these courses can be considered professional continuing education at a post-graduate level. If you would like to hire me for a private course, contact me for a quote.
I can highly recommend the courses I teach on
Imputation in the Utrecht University Summerschool; you’ll get a comprehensive overview of the state of the art while keeping the course fees very affordable.
Upcoming / recurring courses
- July 23-26, 2018 – Utrecht University. Data Science: Multiple imputation in practice. with Stef van Buuren [course materials]
Selection of past courses
- July 16-20, 2018 – Utrecht University. Data Science: Statistical programming with R. [with Erik-Jan van Kesteren, Haifang Ni-Dufour and Duco Veen]
- July 09-11, 2018 – Utrecht University. Advanced Multilevel Analysis [with Mirjam Moerbeek and Rens van de Schoot]
- August 28, 2017 – Utrecht University, the Netherlands. Introduction to R: How to get started.
- June 29-30, 2017 – RECSM, Barcelona, Spain. Multiple imputation in R.
- March 15-17, 2017 – NorthWest University, Vanderbijlpark, South Africa. Statistical programming with R.
- February 23-24, 2017 – ETH Zürich. Course on missing value imputation. [with Stef van Buuren]
- February 20-21, 2017 – University of Zürich. Course on missing value imputation. [with Stef van Buuren]
- September 12-14, 2016 – TU Berlin / BerlinHecor. Multiple Imputation in Practice. [with Stef van Buuren]
- July 4-8, 2016 – Utrecht University. Statistical programming with R. [with Jolien Cremers]
- March 7-9, 2016 – Utrecht University. Multiple imputation in practice. [with Stef van Buuren]
- December 1, 2015 – Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands. Crash-course in R.
- August 23, 2015 – ISCB2015 Utrecht, the Netherlands. Applied multiple imputation in R. [with Stef van Buuren]
- June 17, 2015 – MissData2015 Rennes, France. Handling missing data in R with MICE. [with Stef van Buuren]
- April 7, 2015 – Utrecht, the Netherlands. Working with R: a crash course. Pre-conference course, multilevel conference 2015.
- April 14, 2015 – Leiden, the Netherlands. Multiple Imputation with SPSS – a mini course within the Boerhaave Clinical Trials program.
- December, 2013 – Barcelona, Spain. Flexible Imputation of Missing Data. [with Shahab Jolani]
- August 3, 2013 – Montreal, Canada. Applied Multiple Imputation in R. CE Course, Joint Statistical Meeting. [with Stef van Buuren].
- March 26, 2013 – Utrecht, the Netherlands. Multiple imputation for multilevel data using MICE. [with Stef van Buuren]
- November, 2011 – Utrecht, the Netherlands. ‘Dealing with missing data: Why you should and how you could’. ISED research Days.
- October, 2011 – Utrecht, the Netherlands. ‘How to deal with missing data’. Pre-conference course, Mplus user conference. [with Stef van Buuren and Craig Enders].